Italian Pasta SaladFrom bayoucook 6 years ago
- 1- 16 oz. package angel hair or your favorite pasta shopping list
- 3 TB. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 3 TB Cavender's Greek seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 cup good olive oil shopping list
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced shopping list
- 1 lg. can sliced black olives, drained shopping list
- 1 jar diced pimentoes, drained shopping list
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup (or more) mayonaisse (Hellman's) shopping list
- opt: cherry tomatoes, boiled shrimp, cooked chicken, cheeses,pepperoni shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions BUT DO NOT ADD SALT. Drain well.
- 2. Place pasta in large bowl and toss with lemon juice, Greek seasoning, and olive oil. Mix well, cover, and chill at least 2 hours.
- 3. Add the rest of the ingredients except for the mayo. Mix well.
- Add mayo to bind and to your taste, using your hands to mix it into the pasta. Add any extra seasonings you'd like, plus any optional ingredients. Cover and chill until serving. This is even better made a day or ahead.