Grilled Beef Short RibsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3 pounds beef short ribs shopping list
- 2 cups beef broth shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup catsup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- The day before grilling put sugar and vinegar in pot large enough to hold ribs.
- Place over medium heat on top of the stove then cook until vinegar reduces and forms a syrup.
- Add broth, water, catsup, paste, mustard, Worcestershire, cloves, chili powder and pepper.
- Bring to a boil then add ribs and cook 20 minutes and remove from heat.
- Remove ribs from liquid and place covered in the refrigerator.
- Cook liquid over medium heat until it becomes thick and syrupy.
- The next day light a charcoal grill and place ribs on grill so they are not directly over coals.
- Cover grill so smoke collects inside then cook 40 minutes basting with sauce very 10 minutes.
- When ribs are well heated remove to platter and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!