Dilled Salmon SpreadFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 6 ounce can salmon without skin or bones drained shopping list
- 6 ounces cream cheese at room temperature shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish shopping list
- 4 ounces smoked salmon minced shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons minced fresh dill shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl flake salmon with fork then add cream cheese, lemon juice and horseradish.
- Smash with fork and stir with spoon until combined.
- Stir in smoked salmon and dill then stir to blend then serve with crackers.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!