Simple CrepesFrom susank 9 years ago
How to make it
- Sift the salt and flour into the blender.
- Add the egg & milk, then blend on high for a minute. Make sure to blend for a few moments before each pour.
- Preheat pan on medium-high. Spray with nonstick cooking spray or spray oil before each crepe. The pan should be lightly but thoroughly coated.
- Pour enough batter to thinly cover bottom of pan. Roll pan around to make sure it's evenly coated.
- Put a tight-fitting lid on the pan, and let cook til the whole thing is set. This could be anywhere from 2-10 minutes.
- Flip and cook for 2-3 minutes on the other side.
- Remove from pan, spray pan with oil again, blend batter for a few seconds and repeat.
- I like to add filling to the first side, which tends to be crispier and more browned.
The Cooksusank Portland
The Rating3 people
This looks awesome!!!! I have always wanted to try crepes, but I am vegan, so I went out on a search to find a recipe for vegan crepes, and I haven't found them since!!!! This looks SOOO good! I'm gonna make them today.
-Vegangal123vegangal123 in London loved it
Thanks for sharing.
This recipe is sooo easy. Will make a nice change from bread. Hard to get good spelt bread here. They stopped supplying it in the the big 4 supermarkets - not viable??? $6.60 for a loaf in the health shop. Definitely will try...morenadaism in Bathurst loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!