Simple CrepesFrom susank 7 years ago
How to make it
- Sift the salt and flour into the blender.
- Add the egg & milk, then blend on high for a minute. Make sure to blend for a few moments before each pour.
- Preheat pan on medium-high. Spray with nonstick cooking spray or spray oil before each crepe. The pan should be lightly but thoroughly coated.
- Pour enough batter to thinly cover bottom of pan. Roll pan around to make sure it's evenly coated.
- Put a tight-fitting lid on the pan, and let cook til the whole thing is set. This could be anywhere from 2-10 minutes.
- Flip and cook for 2-3 minutes on the other side.
- Remove from pan, spray pan with oil again, blend batter for a few seconds and repeat.
- I like to add filling to the first side, which tends to be crispier and more browned.
The Cooksusank Portland
The Rating3 people
Thanks for sharing.
This recipe is sooo easy. Will make a nice change from bread. Hard to get good spelt bread here. They stopped supplying it in the the big 4 supermarkets - not viable??? $6.60 for a loaf in the health shop. Definitely will try...morenadaism in Bathurst loved it
This looks awesome!!!! I have always wanted to try crepes, but I am vegan, so I went out on a search to find a recipe for vegan crepes, and I haven't found them since!!!! This looks SOOO good! I'm gonna make them today.
-Vegangal123vegangal123 in London loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!