Spicy Veggie Mac And CheeseFrom yourtinystar 5 years ago
- 1.5 c. pasta (I used fettuccine) shopping list
- 2 slices Veggie Slices- cheddar flavor shopping list
- 1 slice Veggie Slices- pepper jack flavor shopping list
- 3/4 c. fat free cream cheese shopping list
- 2 tsp. Sriracha chili sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp. fat free sour cream shopping list
- 5 flowerets fresh or frozen cauliflower shopping list
- 1/4 c. broccoli shopping list
- 1/4 c. grated, reduced fat parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 c. 3 cheese bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 c. shredded, reduced fat mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 Moringstar Farms Veggie hot dog shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta to package directions, thaw the hot dog and start steaming the broccoli and cauliflower.
- Mix the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese, set aside
- Melt the three veggie slices and cream cheese together.
- Stir in the Sriracha and sour cream.
- Move the pasta to a baking pan.
- Mash the cauliflower and mix it with the melted cheese, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the pasta, cheese sauce, hot dog and broccoli.
- Spread the mozzarella and bread crumb mixture over the top and back at 350 for about five minutes (just enough for the mozzarella to melt and the bread crumbles to brown.
- Cut into approximately six equal portions and enjoy!
- (If you want a creamier sauce you can use milk and butter, but I opted not to to keep it low calorie and fat.)