Onion Herb PizzaFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 large onions sliced shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons rosemary shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- Crust: shopping list
- pizza crust shopping list
- 1 cup self rising flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2/3 cup beer shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- To make crust mix flour, cornstarch and parmesan cheese until just combined.
- Pour in beer and oil then stir until smooth and thick.
- Spread over round pizza stone sprayed well with nonstick cooking spray and prick well.
- Sauté onions in olive oil until brown but not burned then add garlic.
- Add vinegar, rosemary and parmesan cheese then spread mixture over dough.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!