Peach Dessert PizzaFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons peach jam melted shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon orange rind grated shopping list
- 6 peaches peeled pitted and sliced shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 2/3 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup peach jam shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In food processor or in bowl with pastry blender combine butter, powdered sugar and flour.
- Mix until mixture holds together when pressed with fingers.
- Pat into pizza pan then prick all over with fork.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- To make filling brush crust with melted jam to seal.
- Beat cream cheese, whipping cream and orange rind then spread over crust.
- Attractively arrange peach slices on top.
- For glaze in small saucepan blend orange juice, jam, cornstarch and brown sugar.
- Cook stirring constantly until boiling, thickened and clear.
- Allow to cool slightly then spoon over peaches.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!