Broccoli and Cheddar PizzaFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 2 cups thawed frozen chopped broccoli shopping list
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 pizza crust (recipe below) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds shopping list
- 3 ounces shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- Pizza crust: shopping list
- 1 cup self rising flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2/3 cup beer shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425.
- To make crust mix flour, cornstarch and parmesan cheese until just combined.
- Pour in beer and oil then stir until smooth and thick.
- Heat oil in skillet then add garlic and cook over medium heat stirring frequently 1 minute.
- Add broccoli and cook stirring occasionally until broccoli is thoroughly heated about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat then stir in ricotta cheese and set aside.
- Spray pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray then fit pizza crust dough into pan.
- Spread broccoli mixture evenly over dough leaving 1/2" of outer edge of dough uncovered.
- Sprinkle sesame seed over outer edge of dough.
- Sprinkle cheddar and mozzarella cheeses over broccoli mixture then sprinkle with parmesan.
- Season with pepper then bake pizza 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!