Stuffed Peppers With PastaFrom joule 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to about 150 degrees celsius.
- Cut the pepper into two equal halves.
- Bring water to a boil in a small pan and cook the pasta.
- Drain pasta and put it back in the pan.
- Add a generous portion of basil and a spoon of butter.
- Stir in two large spoon's of tomato sauce for flavouring.
- Bring back to the boil.
- Grate the Cheddar cheese.
- Stuff the pepper halves with the cooked pasta and top with grated cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Spread any excess pasta around the pepper halves and add spinach leaves as decoration.
- Bon appetit!