catfish stewFrom kimbaby 6 years ago
- 3 lbs. catfish shopping list
- 3 ribs of celery-chopped shopping list
- 1 bell pepper-chopped shopping list
- 1 small onion-chopped shopping list
- 3 red poatoes-cubed shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 tbsp butter shopping list
- 3 tbsp flour shopping list
- 1 qt milk shopping list
- 1 small can evap. milk shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- cook the fish and veggies in water add salt
- till fish is tender to pull out bones.
- se aside.
- melt butter and flour;add milk.
- cook until thickened.
- stir in evap. milk,add the fish and veggies.
- simmer till veggies are tender.
The Cookkimbaby Live Oak, FL
The Rating4 people
Sounds wonderful :)donman in Hammond loved it
It was grrrreeeeat! And very easy to make. My husband loved it and he doesn't usually like anything I make :-)natalie905 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!