Spaghetti-Pizza CasseroleFrom hsfargis 7 years ago
- 1 (16-oz) package spaghetti shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef (I used ground turkey) shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium-size green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 (32-oz) jar spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 (4-oz) can sliced mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1 (12-oz) package sliced pepperoni shopping list
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and place in a lightly greased 13” x 9” x 2” baking dish.
- Combine milk and eggs, stirring well; pour over spaghetti.
- Cook ground beef, onion, and bell pepper in a large skillet, stirring until beef crumbles; drain well. Stir in spaghetti sauce; spoon over spaghetti. Place mushrooms and pepperoni on top.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses; bake an additional 10 minutes. Yield: 8 servings