Fruity Grilled Pork TenderloinFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 oranges juiced shopping list
- 1 lime juiced shopping list
- 1/2 cup tamarind concentrate shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 garlic clove crushed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions shopping list
How to make it
- Combine marinade ingredients and stir to combine then place tenderloin in plastic bag.
- Pour marinade over meat and seal then marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- When ready to cook preheat outdoor grill and remove tenderloin from marinade and pat dry.
- Brush olive oil onto grill and over meat for extra flavor and reserve marinade.
- Grill tenderloin until cooked through about 40 minutes over medium heat.
- Allow meat to rest about 10 minutes before cutting into serving pieces.
- While meat is grilling bring marinade to boil then lower heat and gently simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally then drizzle a small amount of marinade over each piece of meat.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!