Creamy Potato Pork Chop BakeFrom barneswifemn 5 years ago
- 1 tbsn vegetable oil shopping list
- 6 pork chops shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups French-fried onions, divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add pork chops and saute until browned. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towel.
- In a medium bowl mix together soup, milk, sour cream and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 cup onions. Mix together and spread mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Arrange pork chops over potato mixture.
- Cover dish and bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes, or until internal temp. of pork has reached 160 degrees.
- Remove cover; top with remaining cheese and onions and bake uncovered for 5 more minutes.