Mozzarella Stuffed Cherry TomatoesFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Cut thin slice off top of each tomato.
- Use a melon baller to remove inside flesh and seeds of each tomato leaving a shell intact.
- Lightly salt the inside of the tomatoes and set cut side down on a paper towel to drain.
- Turn tomatoes right side up and place 1/4 teaspoon parmesan cheese in the bottom of each.
- Combine the oil and vinegar and place about 1/4 teaspoon of this mixture in each tomato shell.
- Fill with diced mozzarella then garnish each with a basil leaf and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!