Beef and Andouille Burgers With Asiago CheeseFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 oil packed sun dried tomatoes drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard shopping list
- 8 ounces andouille sausage cut into 1” pieces shopping list
- 2-1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 2 large shallots minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds crushed shopping list
- 6 large sesame seed hamburger buns shopping list
- 6 thick slices red onion shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely grated asiago cheese shopping list
- 7-1/2 ounce jar roasted red peppers drained shopping list
How to make it
- Finely chop tomatoes in food processor then blend in mayonnaise and mustard then set aside.
- Finely chop sausage in food processor then transfer to a large bowl.
- Add beef, shallots, salt, pepper and crushed fennel seeds then stir with fork just until blended.
- Form mixture into six patties and prepare grill to medium heat.
- Grill buns 2 minutes then transfer to a platter.
- Brush onion slices with oil then sprinkle with salt and pepper and grill 7 minutes per side.
- Grill hamburgers 5 minutes per side then sprinkle cheese over top of burgers.
- Spread cut sides of hamburger buns with sun dried tomato mayonnaise.
- Top bottom halves of buns with hamburgers then red peppers and top with onion slices.
- Cover with top halves of buns and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!