German Fruit SaladFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 12 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon rum or sherry extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup fruit juice from fruit cocktail shopping list
- 1 large carton frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- 2 medium size cans fruit cocktail shopping list
- 1 can pineapple chunks shopping list
- 1 can mandarin oranges shopping list
- 1 can dark sweet cherries shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Drain all fruit then rinse cherries until water runs clear.
- Soften cream cheese then add sugar, flavorings and fruit juice and mix until smooth.
- Add whipped topping and fruit then allow to set overnight.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!