Stuffed Pork ChopsFrom barneswifemn 7 years ago
- 4 thick cut pork chops shopping list
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt 5 tablespoons melted butter, divided shopping list
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley shopping list
- 1 cup beef broth shopping list
How to make it
- Make slits in pork chops to form a pocket in fat end. Combine bread crumbs, sugar, pepper, salt, 3 tablespoons of the melted butter, onions, and parsley; mix well.
- Stuff chops generously and skewer shut with toothpicks.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of melted butter in a skillet.
- Brown chops slowly over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side.
- Add beef broth and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes until tender, turning chops at least once.
- Remove toothpicks and pour pan juices over pork chops before serving.