Scalloped Potatoes with Bacon and OnionFrom iwannabachef 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 6 medium potatoes peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 tbsp real bacon bits shopping list
- 1/4 white onion chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cornstarch with small amount of cold milk then add to remaining milk.
- Cook in the microwave in a quart size measuring cup stirring a couple of times until it thickens.
- Add butter, salt, pepper and cheese.
- Place sliced potatoes in a two quart casserole then mix with cheese sauce.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 60 to 90 minutes (depending on how deep dish is)
The Cookiwannabachef Buena Park, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!