Chicken And Gouda Rice CasseroleFrom meileen 8 years ago
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, diced shopping list
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced or shredded shopping list
- 2 cups green beans, fresh or frozen shopping list
- 1 can of condensed Cream of chicken and mushroom (10 3/4 oz) shopping list
- 2 cups Gouda, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup of Mayo shopping list
- 1/4 cup of sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup of rice, cooked to package directions, then spread out on cookie sheet to cool shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- paprika for sprinkling shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Microwave Green Beans for 3 minutes.
- Heat Olive oil in a small skillet, add onion and celery, saue until translucent. Set aside in a large bowl.
- Add 1 1/2 cup of the Gouda and all of the remaining ingredients to the onion and celery mixture until throughly mixed. Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup cheese on top, then sprinkle paprika for color.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until bubbly. Let stand before serving.