Paneer Sweet And SourFrom aravi_vel 6 years ago
- 150 gms paneer (cottage cheese) cut into cubes shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomato juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp jaggery shopping list
- A pinch ajinomoto salt (China salt) shopping list
- 2 and a 1/2 tbsp cornflour shopping list
- oil as per requirement shopping list
- 1 tbsp ginger and garlic paste shopping list
- 1 large capsicum cut into wide strips shopping list
- 2 medium carrots cut into 1″ sticks shopping list
- 50 grams cabbage cut into pieces shopping list
- 50 grams cauliflower cut into 2″ pieces shopping list
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (fresh, or canned) shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 3 tbsp soya sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Mix orange, apple, and lemon juices, sugar and cornflour in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Take a non-stick pan, shallow fry the paneer cubes in a little oil until golden brown, and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsps oil in a large non stick pan over medium heat, add ginger garlic paste and a pinch of ajinomoto salt and fry for about 15-20 seconds.
- Now add the vegetables and stir fry for 3-4 minutes
- Add water, Soya sauce, salt, pepper, and pineapple chunks, if fresh.
- Cover and simmer until the vegetables are slightly tender.
- Stir in fried paneer cubes and juice mixture.
- Stirring gently, cook until the sauce thickens, for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in oil, and serve immediately
- (You can add cooked vegetables, as you wish)
The Cookaravi_vel Bangalore, India
- Not added to any groups yet!