Yogurt ChickenFrom jollyoki 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a large skillet,perferably cast iron pour in enough oil to cover bottom of pan then heat oil.
- Takes your chicken breasts,rinsed,put into frying pan, salt and pepper them. Cook uncovered 15 minutes on one side then turn over chicken and cook 10 mins.
- Once chicken is browned on the skin, add one cup chicken broth and 1/2 cup wine.
- Cover and cook for 30mins. or until chicken is very tender and cooked through.
- Remove chicken to large platter.
- With the remaining liquid in the pan add 1 cup vanilla yogurt and corn starch which has been mixed with enough water to be dissolved. Lower heat and simmer,stirring constantly until sauce thickens.
- Pour over chicken on platter and serve.
The Cookjollyoki Conroe, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!