Vegan Black Bean SoupFrom winslow1204 7 years ago
- 4 c. of vegetable broth shopping list
- 4 (15 ounce) cans of black beans shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can of whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can of crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 2 tbs. chili powder shopping list
- 1 tbs. ground cumin shopping list
- 1 pinch of black pepper shopping list
- 1 tbs. of olive oil shopping list
- 1 chopped large onion shopping list
- 1 chopped stalk celery shopping list
- 2 chpped carrots shopping list
How to make it
- Put some EVOO into a big pot over medium flame.
- You will then saute the onion, celery, carrots, and garlic for around 5 mins.
- You will season this will season wtih chili powder, cumin, and pepper.
- You will cook this for around 1 miute.
- Next you will stir in your broth, cans of beans and then your corn.
- Let all of this come to a soft boil.
- Now grab your 2 cans of beans and tomatoes and throw them in a processor and blend for around 2 mins.
- You will then slowly stir this into your soup and let it simmer for around 15 min.
- You can modify the salt and pepper to your specific taste.
The Cookwinslow1204 Centerville, CA
The Rating2 people
I liked this recipe, though the instructions were a bit confusing at times. My suggestion would be to rewrite the instructions for a more inexperienced cook, because somebody with less cooking experience would have had problems with this recipe.beppermee in Oak Park loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!