Cherry Bread Pudding with ChavrieFrom corrinnej 4 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325° F. Butter 2 oven-proof dishes or ramekins, 8 to 10 oz. capacity each.
- Whisk together the egg, sugar and Chavrie® in medium bowl.
- Whisk in the half-and-half and vanilla.
- Stir in the roll pieces and dried cherries until well coated.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Spoon evenly into dishes. Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until set and knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes. Serve topped with a small scoop of ice cream.