Fish In Beer BatterFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix flour and salt in bowl then make a well in center.
- Mix milk with egg slowly then add egg mix to center of well and beat until aerated and set aside.
- Start heating oil to 375 and run fingers across fish fillets and remove any pin bones.
- Slice fillets into strips then when oil is up to temperature add beer to batter and mix in.
- Dip and coat fillets with batter and place into oil then fry to light golden brown turning once.
- Remove and place on paper towels to drain then keep warm in 300 oven while frying rest.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!