Sweet and Sour Pork Stir FryFrom jessimuhka 7 years ago
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained, 1/3 cup juice reserved shopping list
- 2 T rice vinegar shopping list
- 2 T soy sauce shopping list
- 1 T cornstarch shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 T veggie oil shopping list
- 1 pork tenderloin, cut into bite sized pieces shopping list
- 6 scallions, whites and greens separated, cut into bite sized pieces shopping list
- 2 bell peppers, cut into bite sized pieces shopping list
- 1 large crown broccoli, cut into individual florets. shopping list
- cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl mix pineapple juice, vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch, and 1/4 cup water, season with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Cook pork (in batches if necessary) until well browned on one side, transfer to plate (pork will finish cooking later)
- To skillet, add scallion whites and bell peppers, season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until peppers just start to get tender.
- Add pork (and any juices), broccoli, and pineapple chunks. Whisk sauce and add. Simmer until broccoli is tender and pork is cooked through. Add scallion greens.
- Serve over rice.