Cheesy Potato And Pork CasseroleFrom moxie2burn 5 years ago
- 1 lb pork, cubed, seasoned, and browned well shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. Hungarian paprika shopping list
- 1 heaping tsp. onion powder shopping list
- milk as needed shopping list
- 4 medium potatoes, unpeeled - sliced thin (about 4 cups) shopping list
- 1 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine soup, pepper, paprika, onion powder and milk as needed (if sauce is too thick for your liking).
- In a greased 2-quart baking dish, arrange potatoes in overlapping rows.
- Distribute pork over potatoes as evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle with cheese; spoon soup mixture over cheese. Sprinkle lightly with paprika. Cover with aluminum foil; bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and nicely browned.
The Cookmoxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
The Rating4 people
fantastic recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This sounds very good thank youhunnybe in Nashville loved it
I'm making this tonight for dinner for my mother-in-law. It looks easy and yummy.jabec in Kingston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!