Asian Shrimp and NoodlesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup bottled oil and vinegar dressing shopping list
- 6 tablespoons fish sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 8 ounces cooked peeled shrimp shopping list
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1/2 cucumber unpeeled seeded and diced shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk dressing, fish sauce, basil and ginger together to make sauce.
- Add shrimp to sauce and marinate 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook pasta until tender then rinse and drain under cold water.
- Toss noodles, sauce and cucumbers.
- Serve at room temperature.