CHOCOLATE WISCONSIN MASCARPONE FondueFrom daniesq 8 years ago
- 1/2 pound bittersweet chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 pound milk chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 8 ounces Wisconsin mascarpone cheese shopping list
- 2 ounces bourbon, orange liqueur or another favorite liqueur shopping list
- 1 cinnamon stick shopping list
- Accompaniments: shopping list
- Pound cake, cubed shopping list
- Assorted fresh fruits, such as strawberries, apple chunks or banana chunks shopping list
- marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl (or top of double boiler). Place over pot of simmering water on stove burner. Do not allow bowl to touch water.
- Heat until melted, smooth and warm, stirring often.
- Remove from heat. Pour into fondue or other pot and keep warm.
- Serve immediately , dipping the accompaniments of your choice.
- Recipe by Chef Trey Foshee
- Source: http://www.eatwisconsincheese.com/recipes/article.aspx?rid=2338