Ginger Orange Smoked Beef RibsFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 6 wood chunks shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 4 pounds beef back ribs shopping list
- 1/2 cup bottled barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate thawed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot shopping list
How to make it
- At least 1 hour before smoke cooking soak wood chunks in enough water to cover.
- For the dry rub in a small bowl combine paprika, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over both sides of ribs then rub mixture onto ribs.
- Drain wood chunks then arrange preheated coals, drained chunks and water pan.
- Pour water into pan then place ribs in a rib rack and place rack on grill over water pan.
- Cover and smoke 3 hours or until tender.
- Stir together barbecue sauce, orange juice, soy sauce and gingerroot.
- Brush ribs with sauce once or twice during the last 15 minutes of smoking.
- Serve with remaining sauce on the side.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!