Stuffed MeatloafFrom markeverett 5 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup fat-free half and half shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 fat-free zesty Italian dressing shopping list
- 1/4 cup egg beaters shopping list
- 1/2 minced onion shopping list
- 1 tsp. italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb. extra lean ground turkey shopping list
- 2 Jennie-O lean italian sausage links shopping list
- 1/2 cups shredded carrot shopping list
- 1 pkg. reduced fat feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together the 9 ingredients. Let set for a few minutes for the bread crumbs to absorb the liquid.
- Mix the ground turkey into the seasoning. Mix well.
- In a loaf pan press 1/2 of the meat mixture.
- Make a "gutter" in the meat mixture.
- Layer in carrots, sausage links (cut to fit the length of the pan), and feta.
- Cover with remaining meat mixture.
- Bake, covered, for 90 minutes.
- Let coast for about 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
The Cookmarkeverett Riverside, CA
The Rating2 people
Great looking recipe!! I'll have to try this one as I love meatloaf anyhow but this one is really unique and packed full of flavor!!
Thanks for sharing!
PS I'll put this on the Meatloaf Group.pollymotzko in Garden Grove loved it