Glazed Onions With BaconFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 slices bacon trimmed of excess fat shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 3 medium sweet onions peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Cut bacon into 1/2" wide pieces.
- In a large skillet cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towels then pour off the excess fat.
- Pour olive oil into pan then sauté onions over medium low heat for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper then turn heat to medium and stir in brown sugar and vinegar.
- Continue cooking 8 minutes then stir bacon into onions and continue cooking 2 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!