Easy as Lemon CakeFrom indicatorsrule1 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour the sides and bottom of your pan(s).
- Combine lemon jello and the yellow cake mix in a large mixing bowl, and blend well. Add the vegetable oil, eggs, water, lemon extract, and lemon zest.
- Mix lightly until well combined and pour the cake batter into the prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 32 to 35 minutes. Remove when cake tests done.
- Frost when cake is cool.
The Cookindicatorsrule1 Gilbert, AZ
The Rating1 people
Oh wow, guess what I will be making really really soon. Thanks so much you have my 5. Making this and putting your lemon curd frosting on it, can hardly waitl You have my 5, thanks a bunch.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!