Baked ZitiFrom chatombreux 7 years ago
- 6 cups ziti, uncooked (16 oz) shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce (32 oz) shopping list
- 2 cups ricotta cheese (16 oz) shopping list
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (8 oz) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook ziti according to package directions for 10 minutes; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked ziti, 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce, Ricotta cheese, Mozzarella cheese, parsley, egg, oregano, garlic powder and pepper.
- In a 3-qt. casserole, pour 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce.
- Spread ziti mixture evenly over sauce.
- Top with remaining 1 1/2 cups spaghettinsauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, covered, at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.