Pork TenderloinAnd Wild Rice Salad With Orange DressingFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 6 ounce package wild rice shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 1 pound pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 cup seedless green grapes halved shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans toasted shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel shopping list
- 1 cup fresh orange juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup sherry vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 7 red leaf lettuce leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Cook rice according to package directions omitting salt then drain.
- Preheat oven to 375,
- Place a large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray over medium high heat until hot.
- Add pork then cook until lightly browned on all sides.
- Place in a rectangular baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray then bake 30 minutes.
- Cool completely then cut into thick strips.
- Combine pork, wild rice, green onions, grape halves and pecans in a large bowl.
- Combine orange peel, juice, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl and stir with a whisk.
- Pour over pork and toss to coat then serve salad at room temperature on lettuce lined plates.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!