Curried Shrimp With Cucumber VinaigretteFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Purée cucumber with vinegar in a blender until very smooth.
- Add sesame oil and blend until emulsified then season with salt and pepper.
- Pat shrimp dry and sprinkle with curry powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a nonstick skillet over moderately high heat until hot.
- Sauté shrimp in 2 batches turning them until golden brown and just cooked through.
- Transfer shrimp to a plate to cool then serve shrimp at room temperature with vinaigrette.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!