Old Fashioned Oatmeal CookiesFrom tooheymomster 6 years ago
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup vegetable shortening shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 cups oats shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Beat sugars, shortening, water, egg and vanilla until creamy.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda and 1 teaspoon salt, if desired.
- Add to shortening mixture; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 - 14 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Let stand 1 minute before removing to racks to cool.
The Cooktooheymomster Springfield, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!