Broccoli Cranberry SaladFrom dianalee27 8 years ago
- One large head of fresh broccoli, chopped fine shopping list
- One large onion, diced fine shopping list
- 2/3 cup of dried cranberries shopping list
- 2/3 cup of bacon bits shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of Hellmann's light mayonnaise (I find this one has a better taste for low fat) shopping list
- 2 to 3 tbls of white vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup of honey (test to taste) shopping list
- salt and white pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the broccoli through cheese in a large serving bowl.
- Wisk the dressing ingredients and pour over the broccoli mixture.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving.
The Cookdianalee27 NE
The Rating3 people
This Sounds Really Tasty. Waddaya Think 'Bout Adding Some Finely Chopped Cauliflower?
Great Post, Thnx For Sharing Diana.
Steffgoblue434 in Anniston loved it
What an interesting mix of flavors here-I like the flavors too! I noticed the little chef you had in the picture. Where did you find him? Really cute! It caught my eye out of all the pictures which is why I saw the recipe. Your "psych...morepollymotzko in Garden Grove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!