Cobbler in the CrockpotFrom susana 4 years ago
- 3/4 C. Bisquick baking mix shopping list
- 1/3 C. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 C. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 can evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 tsp. butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3 large peaches, mashed shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon, ground shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly grease crockpot or spray with nonstick coating spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sugars and baking mix.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Pour in margarine and milk and stir.
- Mix in peaches and cinnamon, until well mixed.
- Pour into crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve warm.
- Top with vanilla ice cream if desired.