Carrot Vanilla CustardFrom shalomreginald 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat ghee in a pan
- Roast cashews n raisins
- now add grated carrots n stir fry
- Also add 2 tsp sugar n stir it till the carrot is half cooked
- Boil milk in a wide
- Mix custard powder in cold water r milk n keep it aside(custard powder does not dissolve in hot water r milk)
- When the milk starts 2 boil, reduce the flame n add the custard powder paste
- Add 100 gms of sugar(add extra if required)
- Add condensed milk, vanilla essence n keep cooking in low flame till it becomes thick.
- Now add the roasted nuts n carrot
The Cookshalomreginald Dindigul, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!