Devils Food Chocolate Chip MuffinsFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350-F.
- Place a dozen 2-1/2 inch paper baking cups in a muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Mix dry ingredients well with whisk.
- In another mixing bowl add the milk, yogurt, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix well with whisk until blended.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients along with 1/2 of the chocolate chips.
- Stir until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Careful not to over mix.
- Pour batter into 12 muffin cups.
- Fill each almost to the top.
- Sprinkle the other half of the chocolate chips evenly into the filled muffin cups.
- Bake at 350-F for 20 to 25-minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into center of muffin.
- Cool before serving.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Sweet Tooth448 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Party Food316 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits282 members
Choco Lovers139 members
Chocoholics Anonymous155 members
Death By Chocolate122 members
Be My Valentine32 members