Brocolli Pea and Mint SoupFrom cheflucy 6 years ago
How to make it
- Chop up the onions and the brocolli, any size will do.
- Slightly saute the onions in a thumb of butter, and add the brocolli and frozen peas when these are glazed.
- Add enough vegetable stock to just about cover the veg.
- Now let this simmer for about 20 minutes, till the brocolli is very soft.
- Liquidize the ingredients in the pan, add a good bit of cream and a full bunch of fresh mint.
- Add lots of cracked black pepper and some salt to taste.
- It is lovely served with toasted baguette and brie.