Artichoke Spinach DipFrom pamela 7 years ago
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen spinach, partially thawed and chopped shopping list
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, liquid removed and chopped shopping list
- 2 (8 oz) packages softened cream cheese shopping list
- 2 (16 oz) containers sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- garlic salt (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Over medium heat, melt butter in a large saucepan, then stir in the spinach and artichoke hearts. Cook until tender, around 5 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese and sour cream, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt into the spinach mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture thickens, around 10-15 minutes. Serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 35
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
The Rating5 people
WoW! We loved this! I mean we *really* loved this! Thank you for a wonderful recipe. It will be an appetizer that I will use on a regular basis now. :Dshandy in Port Orchard loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!