Butter Bean SoupFrom winslow1204 7 years ago
- 1 c. cubed cooked ham shopping list
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can of butter beans, drained shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of ground coriander shopping list
- 4 diced medium red potatoes, shopping list
- 1/2 chopped onion shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can of condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to add the potatoes to your pot and cover with water, keeping the flame around medium.
- Let this boil for around 10 min., letting the potatoes get tender.
- After this, put your pot over low flames, stirring in the onions.
- This will need to be over low flame while onions get tender.
- Add in the cream of celery soup, ham and the butter beans.
- This can be seasoned with the cumin and coriander.
- Allow this to sit over a low flame for approx. 10 min, just until warm!
The Cookwinslow1204 Centerville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!