Soft Polenta With Butter And CheeseFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook 5 minutes then stir in 4 cups water and bring to a boil.
- Gradually stir in polenta then reduce heat to low and cook stirring often with a wooden spoon.
- Cook until polenta is very thick and leaves the side of the pan as it is stirred about 25 minutes.
- Off the heat stir in the cheese and salt then cover and let sit 5 minutes and serve hot.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!