Munchy Chocolate CookiesFrom donnag 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cake mix (dry), oil and eggs in large bowl with spoon until dough forms (some dry mix will remain.)
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in sugar.
- Place balls about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Press a Kiss or Hug into the center of each cookie immediately after removing them from the oven.
- Remove from cookie sheet to a wire rack.
The Cookdonnag Lincoln
- Not added to any groups yet!