Macaroon Madness BarsFrom gumby 6 years ago
- 1 c. butter shopping list
- 1/2 c. icing sugar shopping list
- 2 c. flour shopping list
- 3 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 3/4 c. corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. white sugar shopping list
- 2 T. butter, melted shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 c. sweetened coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Combine 1 c. butter, icing sugar and flour to form a soft dough. Press in ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 pan, bake at 350 degrees 10-15 minutes till light brown around edges.
- Whisk together eggs, syrup, sugars, melted butter and vanilla. Fold in coconut. Pour over crust, and bake an additional 25-30 minutes till golden brown.
- While still warm, drizzle with 18 caramel candies melted with 1 Tbsp. whipping cream (or amount for desired consistency). Let cool. Drizzle again with melted white chocolate, let set a few minutes, then drizzle again with melted milk chocolate.
- Let cool completely, and cut into bars.