Dilled Spinach And Feta FrittataFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Steam spinach in a large covered pot with only water clinging to leaves until just wilted down.
- Drain well then combine spinach, eggs, feta cheese, and dill in a mixing bowl and stir together.
- Add salt and pepper then stir again.
- Heat just enough oil to coat bottom of a nonstick skillet.
- When hot pour in the egg mixture then cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
- Slide frittata out onto a plate.
- Invert skillet over plate and quickly flip over so frittata goes back into the skillet uncooked side.
- Remove plate then return skillet to heat and cook second side uncovered until golden brown.
- Slide frittata back onto the plate and allow to cool a few minutes then cut into wedges and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
Love this recipe. I cant wait to try it. The dill and feta is an interesting combination. Sounds great. :)
i added this recipe to my new group, "eggstrodinary eggs" - hope that is ok! :)grumblebee in victoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!