Curried Beef With VegetablesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 cup froze cauliflower shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups frozen cubed potatoes shopping list
- 14-1/2 ounce can chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon curry powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Add beef and onion in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook stirring to crumble meat until browned then stir in cauliflower and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in peas then cook 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add potatoes and cook 8 minutes then turn potatoes over and cook 2 minutes more.
- Add broth, water and curry powder then cook 2 minutes.
- Transfer potato mixture to beef mixture and stir to combine.
- Add chutney, salt and pepper then cook until some liquid is absorbed about 3 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!