Beet SoupFrom winslow1204 10 years ago
How to make it
- Put a little olive oil in a large pot over medium flame.
- Then Saute the onions and garlic. You will know the onions are done because they turn yellow.
- Now stir in beets, cooking for about 1 min.
- Add in the stock, with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Let this boil around 20 min.(until beets are tender.)
- Allow this to cool.
- In small batches, add to a food processor, pulsing softly until the beet mixture as become a liquid.
- You can now return this to the pot and simmer.
- Add sour cream to the top and your finished!
The Cookwinslow1204 Centerville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!