College Student SpaghettiFrom shortee703 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put a pinch of salt and splash of olive oil in a pot of water and bring to a boil. (Salt for flavor and olive oil for flavor and so the pasta won't stick together)
- After the water comes to boil, add the desired amount of spaghetti and boil for 7-8 minutes
- While the pasta is boiling, heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil on a frying pan.
- Add the desired amount of ground beef (or turkey) to the frying pan and spread it around so loosen the chunks
- When the beef is about half way cooked, add as much spinach as desired. (Note: Spinach shrinks a lot when it is cooked)
- After all the beef and spinach are cooked, add about 1/2 cup of marinara sauce (or as much as desired) and heat until the spaghetti is ready
- Leave the marinara on the stove heating while you strain the spaghetti and set it on a plate or bowl.
- Add Red Chili Pepper Flakes if desired and stir in the marinara sauce. (If you put the flakes in too soon it can burn and may taste bad!)
- Finally, add the sauce on top of the spaghetti.
- Sprinkle shaved parmesan cheese if desired.